Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Lil400

I named it as 'Lil400'.. Because it cost about RM400 itself. Exclude all the equipments, I must say. One of my friend said, it will cost me around RM1000++ to buy it and all the equipment needed included the nest, foods n bla bla. WOW! I guess that is why I have put aside my ‘dream’ of having this cute creature as my pet for the time being. It’s not like I don’t want to buy it now, but the cost quite expensive for me as I’m still a student. Plus, after did some research, I found that, there’s a lot of things to be consider if I want to keep it as a pet. I love it so much! I do. Because, it is so-very ‘fish’-ing cute!! I love it, I love it! The characteristics of it make me ‘fall in love’ with it. No matter what, he will be mine, one day. He will be, M-I-N-E!!! LIL400, I'M COMING, BABY. WAIT FOR YOUR FUTURE MUMMY, MY FUTURE BABY.. MMMAAH! XOXO

3 comments:

  1. remember, when the time comes, if u wanna buy..buy that lil400 from breeder, not animal shop. Animal shop people are cruel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm.. spe la plak nih.. mcm pnh dgr la statement tu, someone pnh bg th.. erm.. xmgkin die.. so, whoever u are, show up! come on..

    ReplyDelete

somehow, some days, we should all be thankful

as i was having my breakfast with Hh and Ae, my mind lingered on some things. few things. about what F has been through throughout her life,...