Sunday, February 15, 2009

RUBI and me.. wink!


Have you ever watched this telenovela from Mexico called RUBI which aired around 2005? I love this telenovela because it's totally different from other Mexican telenovela I have ever watched. The main actress, well, the heroin was not a very good girl, polite or down to earth girl. Instead, she's a mean girl who actually turned to be like that because she wanted to escape from poverty to wealthy. She’s willing to do whatever to change her pathetic [maybe that’s what she thought of her life] life. She seduced a man, Hector, with her drop dead gorgeous body that could make every head turns to see until they get married because she believes hector can give her wealthy. But being the fact she loves other man with an average class, Alejandro, her true love. Well, that's the plot of the movie is all about that I can tell and share. Basically, it was the best Mexican telenovela that I have ever seen. This telenovela also reminds me of my neighbors’ son, Amirul Hasif whom my mother used to take care of him when his mother’s out for work. He was 1 year of age in 2005. I miss him. A lot. He’s the cutest baby boy I have ever known. Whenever I listen to RUBI’s soundtrack, La Descarada [this song is so-very-damn sexy], it will definitely remind me of him. And yeah, bout the song, I still love it until now. And I guess, it will always be my favorite song. I miss that moment. The sweetest moment of me and him and my family as well of having him in our life [only on that time lah].

No comments:

Post a Comment

somehow, some days, we should all be thankful

as i was having my breakfast with Hh and Ae, my mind lingered on some things. few things. about what F has been through throughout her life,...